Guidelines for Employers
When starting a Campaign, employers should comply with the following guidelines:
1. A Campaign must be well-described, understandable and suitable for general audience. Instructions and proofs should be written in a brief and clear manner as possible, listed in numbers and with no repetition of instructions. Steps must NOT be written in all CAPS.
2. Rude and negative comments included in the instructions will not be allowed. Avoid including CAPS-locked comments (like IMPORTANT, MUST, WARNING and !!!) in the instructions. Threats to Workers will also not be accepted (ex. I will have your Microjobservice account banned, etc.). A positive and friendly tone will always be appreciated.
3. Must not request any form of illegal or harmful activities. Campaigns involving/promoting adult, illegal, violent and negative content will not be supported.
4. Employers should understand that each Basic Campaign is basically a job offered to a minimum of 30 workers while each HG campaign is a job offered to a minimum of 1 worker.
5. International campaigns must be directed to the general users/Workers and not selective to a few countries only. However, exclusion of countries is allowed.
6. When reviewing finished tasks submitted by Workers, Employers should use fair judgment; if a submitted task is finished as required, Employer must mark such task as "satisfied". If a task is incomplete, click “Revise” and provide a valid reason to allow Worker to complete his task. If a task did not satisfy requirements, Employer must mark such task as "not satisfied" and provide a valid reason for disapproving the worker's proof.
7. Employers will only pay for tasks that satisfied requirements ("satisfied"). Microjobservice does not charge any money of fees for tasks that did not meet requirements set by Employers.
Campaigns could also be referred to as "jobs". Every Campaign consists of requirements, how many Workers needed (positions) and amount Workers will earn. When Workers accept a job they will have to submit a proof that they finished this job. Every Campaign must meet the conditions described below.
It is OK to ask Workers to
OK Write an Article
OK Discuss, Review or Comment on your product or service in a forum or in other blogs
OK Follow you on Twitter or other Social Sharing Site
OK Sell forum signatures to you
OK Blog about your product
OK Put your banner or link on their website
OK Upload or Download videos, applications, ebooks etc.
OK Bookmark your website (Digg, Stumleupon, etc.)
OK Join a Facebook group, Like your Facebook page, Add comment to existing conversation, Post on Facebook Wall, Add a Facebook application, Join an event
OK Add someone to Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, etc. friends list
OK Vote for you, for a contest entry, an article, image or video
OK Sign up with your referral link
OK Subscribe to Newsletters, RSS feeds
OK Transcribe or Translate Audio, Image, Video and Text
OK Extract Data
OK Test an application or website
We take spam & scam very seriously and are against it. In order to protect Employers we will not tolerate any action or any activity that could harm Employers' satisfaction.
The goal is to ask Workers to help you do something you cannot do yourself, use their knowledge or their popularity to help you achieve your goals.
It is not acceptable to ask Workers to
NO Use a credit card or disclose their credit card information
NO Provide bank account details
NO Sign up to websites requiring activation or membership fees
NO Use any form of payment
NO Spam or harm another website
NO Give negative rating, review to a content or any other form of negative request
NO Sign up on dating sites
NO Visit or sign up on porn/adult related content
NO Exchange money between payment systems
NO Disclose personal information (SSN, KTP, etc.)
NO Sign-up for a free 14-day trial or similar offers that might risk payment charges after free trial expires
NO Complete a survey as an offer, finish an offer, unlock a page, earn points, refresh a page X times, browse X pages, play a game, or similar tasks in order to complete a job
NO Create fake review of products or services (Guide for Posting Review Requests)
NO Perform more than 3 (connected) tasks in a single campaign
NO Asking for proofs to be emailed to personal accounts. All proofs must be placed in the proof box.
NO Performing phone-activated tasks
All tasks promoting violent and/or illegal activities will automatically be declined.
All campaigns found to solicit contact information from Workers in order to initiate jobs, payments or other transactions outside of Microjobservice will automatically be terminated.
We DO NOT support campaigns involving the following websites/programs/requests:
000Webhost, Sharecash, Cleanfiles, Uploadables, PayPal Wishlist, Lockerz, CrocMint, FreebieJeebies, AWSurveys, IM Report Card, Neobux, Any campaign that include Porn/Adult content, ALL Dating Programs Registration, Cash Gopher, OnBux, Yelp, Craigslist, Amazon, Angielist, Stellar, Piratebay, Clixsense, Bitgold, Couponcabin, Alibaba, Projectbreakthrough, Roomster
Payments - deposits
You can deposit money to Microjobservice using any of these available payment processors:
You will not be charged for tasks you rate Not-Satisfied
You will be charged only for tasks you rate Satisfied (7.5% fee)
Campaign approval fee is $0.75
You will not be charged for tasks you rate Not-Satisfied
You will be charged only for tasks you rate Satisfied (10% fee)
Campaign approval fee is $0.00
Task approval fee
10% for cost per task of $0.10 and above
$0.01 for cost per task lower than $0.10
These fees are also displayed at the bottom of your Create a Campaign page.
**You are not charged of any campaign approval fee when restarting a campaign.
Your financial transactions page will show a detailed list of all monies deducted from your account.